DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2024 7:55:21 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Hello, I need a reliable payment gateway for cryptocurrency, many of my friends who are related to this field could not tell me something specific, decided to find out, maybe here I can find the answer?
#2 Posted : Monday, July 1, 2024 9:57:05 AM(UTC)

From myself I can recommend https://77.me/, it is a cryptocurrency payment gateway for bitcoins and not only. How does it work? The user pays in the most familiar form - fiat currency, and you automatically receive transfers in Bitcoin, USDT or Monero. 1 minute - the average time customers spend on payment. 83% - the average percentage of successful payments. Your cryptocurrency is available for withdrawal as soon as you sign up. In addition to working fast, they took care of your comfort when using the widget. Single API for financing and payments integration. The best solution for anonymous tokens (monero, zcash). Optimized exchange rates: get an unbeatable advantage with our optimized exchange rates. When converting fiat payments to cryptocurrency or vice versa, our system automatically selects the most favorable exchange rates available. This ensures that you and your customers get the best value for your crypto assets, increasing satisfaction and trust in your services. You can read more on their website
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2024 1:34:15 AM(UTC)

Many of my acquaintances from this sphere use this resource, heard from them only positive reviews, myself have not yet had to use, but I think you will not regret it, they are one of the best
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply