DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
erinmcg14
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 7:28:30 AM(UTC)
erinmcg14

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am an office manager and I went to this course this past weekend in Cincinnati,Ohio on the urging of a DDS that I work with in my office. He had gone to the Chicago course and told me I would be interested. Interested is an understatement! This was a great course! The whole package. I am confident I was given the necessary tools to carry out successful treatment in dental sleep medicine,most importantly for me how to document, and bill for this treatment is completely covered in this course, and more!THE BEST $495 EVER SPENT, WORTH EVERY PENNY! I cannot wait to convince my boss to allow me to get the dental writer software,and then hopefully to send me to Florida in October @ the Nierman Practice Management Training center to learn more about medical billing and cross coding. Great Job you guys, I am looking forward to more courses and working with dental writer in the near future!!
 1 user thanked erinmcg14 for this useful post.
courtneydsnow on 8/9/2013(UTC)
courtneydsnow
#2 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2013 8:34:04 AM(UTC)
courtneydsnow

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Hi erinmcg14!

That is great! Thank you so much for joining us in Cincinnati and for the kind words. We love meeting everyone at the courses and helping to grow practices offering medically necessary treatments!

Looking forward to seeing you in October for the Unlocking the Code course - please let us know if you would like any further details about the course!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply