DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
RichA
#1 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2016 2:34:49 PM(UTC)
RichA

A lot of the patients we want to use DentalWriter for are already patients of record in the practice. Instead of having them repeat work they have already done for us, I would like to pre-fill the portion of the questionnaire that we already have, and send that patient a custom-link so they don't have to repeat that work. Is that possible?

Failing that, I suppose we could copy the questionnaire, edit it to remove the demographic sections, and have only a chart # field they could quickly punch in so we can link it to the right person.

So, is pre-filling possible?

If not, does the short-form idea make sense?

Thanks!
courtneydsnow
#2 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 12:38:13 PM(UTC)
courtneydsnow

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Hi RichA!

Great question. There is not a way to partially fill out a questionnaire for a patient, basically the demographic tab is not an optional page, there is not way to take it away. Since the online questionnaires are hyperlinks and do not require the patient to log in to an online account with a username and password, that page must always be completed for the patient to move on to the health history questionnaire portion of the link.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply