DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Adrienne C. Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 12:17:05 PM(UTC)

Hi There. Our office has recently seen a few patients with advance periodontal disease which required our doctor to recommend extraction of the teeth and placement of a denture. Is there a narrative that is currently being used that would help explain the why and help our patients get some reimbursement? I understand perfectly how to bill for the extractions and I know that the denture coverage is never guarenteed with medical without a preauthorization first, but I was hoping to find a strong narrative to help explain medically why the doctor recommended what she recommended. Is there anything like that available? or has anyone created a narrative that our office could adapt and use for the submission of our patients?