DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Friday, August 5, 2022 7:35:23 AM(UTC)

I just wanted to let you guys know that I got my dental implants recently from LBR dental implants and they are the best and most affordable dental implants in India. I recommend everyone to try them.
susanmillardds Posted: Monday, September 12, 2016 6:56:14 AM(UTC)

Thanks courtneydsnow (admin)
genuinedental Posted: Thursday, September 1, 2016 6:07:12 AM(UTC)

Great forum with professional writers.
Genuine Dental Arts located in Newport Beach, owned by Dr. Peter Nguyen.
courtneydsnow Posted: Monday, June 27, 2016 9:03:51 AM(UTC)

Hi Kristen!

Here are some ICD-10 coding options for you below:

M27.61 - Osseointegration failure of dental implant
M27.62 - Post-osseointegration biological failure of dental implant
M27.63 - Post-osseointegration mechanical failure of dental implant
M27.69 - Other endosseous dental implant failure

Hope this helps, have a great day!
Kristen Posted: Friday, June 24, 2016 1:55:46 PM(UTC)

We have a Medicare patient that asked we submit his consultation visit to his insurance. We are providers of Medicare, so even though they don't cover dental services I submit on the patient's behalf if they want me to. We previously extracted a tooth and placed a graft to the site in anticipation of a dental implant. He then came back for a second consult to discuss the implant procedure in more detail because he became undecided on how he wanted to proceed. I see there is an ICD-10 code for a fractured dental implant or removing a dental implant, but I don't see anything regarding placing a dental implant? Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you,
Kristen