DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2023 6:24:20 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I'm not even sure why I'm posting here at all to be honest. I guess I've just run out of ideas. Here is my situation, I'm 28 years old and need to have my entire mouth restored due to missing, rotted, broken and just plain ugly teeth. However, my credit is just as bad as my teeth. So I can't seem to qualify for financing anywhere. I dont have anybody to cosign. I definitely dont see myself raising the money for the procedure any time soon. But as the days go by, my teeth just get worse. I've gotten to where I quit eating a lot of my favorite foods entirely because I just can't chew very well. I never smile, I constantly hide my teeth. It's gotten to where I get depressed, dont want to leave the house and even thought about suicide a time or 2
Fortunately, I'm too scared to follow through with that. But even so, I shouldn't feel that way just because of my teeth. But I do. That's how bad they are. Now, I'm not the type of person to ask people for handouts or anything like that. But when it comes to my teeth, I'd give anything to have them fixed. But because of how expensive it is and how little credit I have, I'm afraid I'll never be able to see myself with a full mouth of teeth again. I just wish there were a dentist that would look at my mouth and have some kind of sympathy knowing that every time I eat, it's a struggle. Whenever I go out, I'm insecure. And when I see a good looking woman, I'm too scared to even approach because I already know, one look at my mouth and any woman within sight is instantly repulsed. Its discouraging, depressing and extremely humiliating. If you're a dentist reading this, and can perform a full mouth restoration, I would be the happiest person in the world to finally get my teeth back. So if you're feeling like doing some charity work, here I am! Please dont make me go my whole life with this f****d up grill! Restore my confidence with my smile
Wes ivie
#2 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2023 6:25:32 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
I'm not even sure why I'm posting here at all to be honest. I guess I've just run out of ideas. Here is my situation, I'm 28 years old and need to have my entire mouth restored due to missing, rotted, broken and just plain ugly teeth. However, my credit is just as bad as my teeth. So I can't seem to qualify for financing anywhere. I dont have anybody to cosign. I definitely dont see myself raising the money for the procedure any time soon. But as the days go by, my teeth just get worse. I've gotten to where I quit eating a lot of my favorite foods entirely because I just can't chew very well. I never smile, I constantly hide my teeth. It's gotten to where I get depressed, dont want to leave the house and even thought about suicide a time or 2
Fortunately, I'm too scared to follow through with that. But even so, I shouldn't feel that way just because of my teeth. But I do. That's how bad they are. Now, I'm not the type of person to ask people for handouts or anything like that. But when it comes to my teeth, I'd give anything to have them fixed. But because of how expensive it is and how little credit I have, I'm afraid I'll never be able to see myself with a full mouth of teeth again. I just wish there were a dentist that would look at my mouth and have some kind of sympathy knowing that every time I eat, it's a struggle. Whenever I go out, I'm insecure. And when I see a good looking woman, I'm too scared to even approach because I already know, one look at my mouth and any woman within sight is instantly repulsed. Its discouraging, depressing and extremely humiliating. If you're a dentist reading this, and can perform a full mouth restoration, I would be the happiest person in the world to finally get my teeth back. So if you're feeling like doing some charity work, here I am! Please dont make me go my whole life with this f****d up grill! Restore my confidence with my smile

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply