DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
alex arango
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 4:37:55 PM(UTC)
alex arango

Hi,

Is there a book that anyone can recommend for finding medical/dental crosscodes.

Thank you
tsnow
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:47:59 AM(UTC)
tsnow

Hi alex arango!

Absolutely. Here at Nierman Practice Management, we do offer a crosscode manual for just that purpose! Feel free call or e-mail us at 800-879-6468 or contactus@dentalwriter.com
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2024 11:36:46 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I discovered an outstanding essay writing service that seems tailor-made for students seeking professional assistance in their academic endeavors. The platform boasts a team of skilled writers who are adept at crafting well-structured and compelling essays across a spectrum of subjects. The user-friendly https://www.dnpcapstoneproject.com/dnp-admission-essay-writing-services/ interface and transparent pricing model add to the appeal of this service. Excited about the prospect of collaborating with these experts, I believe it will be a game-changer in ensuring the academic success and overall well-being of students like me.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2024 6:25:20 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
My name is Margaret Schmitt and I am an experienced essay writing manager. Born and raised in a culturally rich environment, my passion for traveling, sports, and biking has always helped me maintain a dynamic lifestyle. My interest in learning about different cultures and new environments shaped my unique view of the world and eventually led me to a career in essay writing https://paperwriter.com/write-my-book-report . Over time, I became a valued member of the team at a firm offering expert academic writing assistance. My professionalism, creativity, and commitment to excellence make me an integral part of this field.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply