DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 11:52:29 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
We just started billing medical. We were wondering what the average payment is on CPT 21248 so we know what to put our fee at
courtneydsnow
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2017 3:28:52 PM(UTC)
courtneydsnow

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Hi guest!

Great question. Fees and allowed amounts vary from region to region, but if you would like to give me your zip code I would be happy to check on https://fairhealthconsumer.org/ for you and let you know what the average fee for your area is.
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2024 8:56:48 AM(UTC)

In his old age, he decided to reduce the space and move to a smaller apartment. The task seemed overwhelming, because you can't handle everything on your own, so I started looking for a service that could help. I accidentally found a site where an apartment last minute moving service was offered, which specializes in moving to apartments. The site had detailed information about services, prices, and you could even submit an application online. The site helped me find a solution to my problem, making the move easy and painless. Very grateful for such convenience and attention to detail.
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2024 9:03:48 AM(UTC)

For a long time I could not understand how mobile networks work for my startup. I decided to deepen my knowledge in telecommunications and came across a platform that was all about msc telecom. There was so much information about mobile switching centers, how they connect calls, process data. The site helped me a lot to understand the topic, thanks to which my project went to a new level.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply